How To Upload Really Quickly On Rapidshare + Making Direct Links And Uploading Over 100mb! Official Rs Program - Video Tutorial, www.rapidshare.com (

adciti's blog life!

How To Upload Really Quickly On Rapidshare + Making Direct Links And Uploading Over 100mb! Official Rs Program - Video Tutorial, www.rapidshare.com (direct link) Huge Results!!!!
Ok I have found a new tool that RapidShare has released a new program that you can upload over 100 MB, make direct links and you upload so much quicker. This DID WORK for me and it should work for you.

When I use to upload using my browser to RapidShare I got about 10 kb/s.
When I use to upload using RapidUpload to RapidShare I got about 15 kb/s.
When I use this program in this tutorial I get about 22-35 kb/s!!!

I really want everyone to do this so it can upload quicker.



CODE
http://rapidshare.com/files/85165012/uploadquickrs-www.daily-warez.org.rar





NOTE: This is another one of my video tutorial that I made by myself. When you are watching this tutorial have your sound up as I am speaking throughout it saving you time
0 Responses to "How To Upload Really Quickly On Rapidshare + Making Direct Links And Uploading Over 100mb! Official Rs Program - Video Tutorial, www.rapidshare.com ("